Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Notre Amour Se Poursuit Toujours




I wonder if you can hear my words?

Feel my heart?

See this giant hole in my soul?

* * *   * * *   * * *

You visited me again in my dreams last night,

And I woke up with tears running down my face...

Saying out loud that I was sorry

For whatever I've done to deserve this pain

And this enormous sense of loss?

Like a fool,

I wrote you a letter

I knew you'd never read.

I'm just so lost in this big world right now,

And it's the only way i knew

To talk to you...

* * *    * * *   * * *

In the letter I told you

How I wished you could see me now -

How because of you,

I had learned the meaning of life,

And of

True love...

Because of you...

* * *    * * *    * * *

I told you that I am happy,

And that is partly true -

For I keep my mind occupied always,

Trying to escape these thoughts of you...

I've tried so hard to fill this gap,

And I know you'd want this too -

But I just can't find relief

No matter what I say or do...

* * *   * * *   * * *

I've been filled with this deep sadness

Ever since I woke up -

Seeing you sitting there alone in my dreams

Tears my heart apart...

* * *   * * *   * * *

So, I wonder if you can hear me,

I pray you don't feel the same -

For I know I'll hold you again

Beyond this world of sorrow and pain -

Jeg elsker dig, min Kone, med alle min hjerte.

* * *   * * *   * * *

Amor Vincit Omnia.


-ne033x


No comments:

Post a Comment