Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2012

I'm Going To Be Fine





I'm going to move on with my life
even though my heart is bleeding painfully...
though I'm dying and hurting...
though you're leaving me,
I'm going to live my own way, still.

I'm going to cure my pain
and look forward to the future.
Leaving the memories away
and put my dearest past behind.

I'm going to smile again
and find myself together again
even without your love...
without your care... without you,
I'm going to survive.

I'm going to be wise enough to forgive you.
To forgive your flaws...
to forgive your lies,
to forgive your mistakes...
and forgive your broken promises.
I'm going to get over you... soon.

I have my family and friends.
I have everything I need
to continue my journey of life.
I'm not going to be sad...
I'm not going to be scared...
I'm not going to feel lonely...
I'm okay without you.

Now I'm going to end this poem,
I'm going to end my pain,
and forget everything that ever happened...
I know I'm going to be fine
I'm going to be happy without you...
 
 
 by Nicole  Evans
  

No comments:

Post a Comment