Search This Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2012

For You I Will





I am just a man,
A lowly man at that -
But I am proud of the man
That I am...

I once robbed banks,
Poisoned people with all kinds of drugs-
I hurt so many people -
And it never bothered me...

Along the way...

Until I met you....

People may look at my tattoos -
My record of incarceration -
The me that I had always been...

And never know the me
That I ended up to be...

Because in the end,
I became what I should've
Always been -
A man of love...

I am writing these few words
For no one but one single soul,
So she will know
That in the end...

You were the one...

The one...

That taught me what love
Was all about...

I live my days lonely...

Each day...

Every single day...

Knowing I could never find someone as special as you...

And...

I just had to say,
In these few words,
How much you meant to me...

Along the way...

Jeg elsker dig, Min Heidi, Med alle min hjerte...

I'll be waiting...

With open arms..

No comments:

Post a Comment