Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

Lost Souls




In this heartless creation
It is hard to understand
Why some souls choose to wander
Forgetting

Yet I am lost without wandering
My love is a ghost
Ancient - with wisdom
Vital - with tears
Not able to move on
Unable to let go

It's hard to remember a love
You don't recognize in this life
Yet the memory is without thought
Agony - without knowledge
This love - is without mercy

Passing through eternity
Life to the next
Forever searching
In a labyrinth of whispers
For a blissful love
Lost

Longing for the touch
I'll sense when I feel
Whispering to my heart
Comforting this stoned soul

Our love burns within me
But I am lost in the shadows
This entity of dreams
Forever killing me

I believe this love is eternal
The flame will not relinquish
Forever circling me
The very matter of my existence

But for now I simply breath
Awaiting your rescue
Music - bonding our souls
Pain - stirring the memories
While silence shouts out this melody

By Sweet Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment