Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

The Tears (a sad poem)




The tears are streaming down my face
Going to a better world,
Where no ones hurt and no ones crying
And everyone feels the same.
The tears they're falling for you
And all the things you do
And all the things you gave me
And the way you left me.
The tears are for all the loss
For all the sadness,
All those terrible things the world has thrown at me.
But you never felt sorry for me.
You just understood,
It couldn't be done.
And you cried with me
For all the things the world threw at you.
The tears should be for you
The tears should bring you back.
But they don't work.
Did you believe in magic?
'Cause the magic isn't working for me.
Why won't they bring you back?
Why can't you come back?
I need you, I love you,
You are my soulmate
Come back to me.
If you can't come to me
Will I come to you?
Is that what you wanted;
What you planned?
Should I come to you?
The tears are falling faster now.
I need to go to you.
I know where the blade is.
It's still shining from on the floor where you left it.
I haven't been able to move it.
But now it will move.
You were right, it's heavier then I thought.
Don't worry, I'm coming.
Just like you asked.
I hope I'm not to late.
Soon they will find me.
Lying next to you.
We'll be on the news.
Together, like you said.
How sad, the news lady will say.
But it's not.
The tears are gone now.
Now we are together,
We've done it!
They tried to keep us apart,
But we were stronger.
We will be together forever
And the tears will stop.

By Black Rose Burning13

No comments:

Post a Comment