Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mirabile Visu



I held your beautiful face
Within my two hands
On a sad day in Autumn.
I wiped away your tears,
Whispering softly in your ear:
"This can't be the end,
We'll be together again."...

I turned and walked away,
My plane waiting at the gate;
And when I was out of your sight,
I began to cry...

I cried so very much -
The lonely tears of a broken soul...

That sad Autumn morning,
My bags packed and ready to go;
You came into the bedroom
And found me crying...

I recall the cab ride to the airport,
Every place along the way;
A man painting a picture
On a beautiful Autumn day...

I held you in my arms under that warm sun,
My flight had been delaayed;
And we held each other closely
For the last few hours of our day.
Oh how I loved you,
And the deep friendship that we shared;
The touch of your soft skin
And the smell of your long blonde hair...

Yes,
I remember holding you in my arms,
And looking into your beautiful blue eyes
For the very last time...

I said that it couldn't be the end...

I had lied...

Jeg elsker dig, min smuk Kone, med alle min hjerte.


by Danny Watson aka ne033x

No comments:

Post a Comment