Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Feather of the Heart



I take a feather from my heart and I want you to take it with you
 
Then I will know forever more that you will always carry my love, 
 
deep inside your heart 
 
May this feather of my heart always illuminate and help you to rise 
 
I pray that on the wings of our love our hearts will be guided, 
 
so that our spirits are one 
 
When we are apart, I will try to be strong 
 
When I wish to see your face, I close my eyes, and you appear 
 
I hear the words you speak and placed inside my heart; 
 
That my heart will be the greatest feather you could ever earn. 
 
My heart is in gentle touch of your hands, like a feather; 
 
as you speak, you call me your loving heart 
 
I am anxious for us to be together once again, my great love 
 
I will comfort your heart by placing my hand over it 
 
For it is within your heart that I will always call home 
 
I take a feather from my heart and I want you to take it with you 
 
By taking this feather from my heart, 
 
our spirits will never be apart, 
 
for I will always be with you 
 
For all eternity. 
 
 by Rollo West 

No comments:

Post a Comment